BOOK TOURS THROUGH PLANSPACE@GMAIL.COM
Check or cash only
$60.00 Total for 1 person / 1 car
$35.00 Each for 2 or more persons / 1 car (age 10 and older)
$90.00 Total for 1 person / 1 car
$50.00 Each for 2 or more persons / 1 car (age 10 and older)
TOURS – Docents are on site, during each tour, to answer questions. Tours are kept to a small number of guests/vehicles to minimize the impact to our neighbors and increase the enjoyment of our guests.
PARKING AT THE HOUSE IS VERY RESTRICTED – All guests in your reservation must arrive in the same vehicle unless other arrangements have been made with us. We allow ONE vehicle for every guest up to a maximum of FIVE vehicles. Street parking is available.
When you arrive at the private drive that we share with Crestwood Hills Nursery School, pull up to the cor ten steel gate, Enter the code “000” on the keypad and we will answer and open the gate remotely, the gate opens out, don't park to close or stop when driving through. If the gate is already open, please drive up to the house.
- PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOTS / SESSIONS, OF ANY KIND, ARE NOT PERMITTED
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person. 100% refunded.
- Late arrivals may experience delays in access to the home.
- FOR THE SAFETY AND COMFORT OF ALL GUESTS, CHILDREN UNDER 10 YEARS OF AGE ARE NOT PERMITTED ON TOURS. THIS INCLUDES INFANTS AND TODDLERS, EVEN IF THEY ARE IN STROLLERS OR HARNESSES. All children, 10 years of age or older, must be under direct adult supervision at all times. Noisy children may be asked to leave the property. Electronic gaming devices are only permitted if in silent mode.
- Pets are not permitted during your visit to the MHA Site Office.
**Photography is allowed with a signed release. Only cell phone cameras are permitted. All other cameras, motion cameras (i.e., video, digital, etc.), drones are NOT permitted. The Release form is available upon arrival. All photographs are for personal use only. Photographs may not be published in print or electronic form, without the written permission of MHA Site Office. No video permitted. No tripods, camera mounts, plugins, clip ons or selfie sticks permitted. No photographs may be taken of any photos or copyrighted works on the property**
ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.